Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0330FA, which can produce 305 pounds of full-cube ice per day.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT ice maker produces full-cube ice, which is an ideal choice for beverage services and bulk cooling. In 24 hours, this model can production as much as 353 pounds of ice, an estimate based on the machine operating in an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with a water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit. This is an air-cooled ice machine, although it takes advantage of top discharge to eliminate the need for any side clearance, a design that will facilitate installation in layouts without much available space. For further installation flexibility, it can be paired with either a storage bin or a dispensing unit, although these must be purchased separately.
As an Ice-O-Matic machine, the ICE0250FT full-cube ice maker includes many of the company's standard features to provide a reliable performance. Built-in antimicrobial protection helps slow the growth of bacteria and slime, while a harvest assist mechanism ensures consistent ice production. Construction on this model includes stainless steel and molded plastic, with an evaporator made with a copper core and nickel plating to better resist damage caused by ice and water exposure.
- Full-cube ice maker
- Large ice style is best for bulk cooling and serving drinks
- 24-hr. production capacity of up to 353 lbs.
- Air-cooled model with top discharge requires no side clearance
- Does not require an air filter for operation
- Pairs with a storage bin or dispenser (not included)
- Antimicrobial protection is built in to inhibit bacterial growth
- Consistent ice production is provided by a harvest assist
- Constructed with stainless steel and molded plastic
- Evaporator resists ice and water damage with a copper core and nickel plating
- Full-Cube Ice Dimensions: 7⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Recommended ambient air temperature is 70 degrees F
- Recommended water temperature is 50 degrees F
- Can operate with an ambient air temperature range of 50 to 100 degrees F
- Can operate with a water temperature range from 40 to 100 degrees F
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, top air discharge, approximately 353 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.3 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||353 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|