Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0330FA, which can produce 305 pounds of full-cube ice per day.
Restaurants, bars, hotels, and other establishments that require full cube ice for beverages and bulk cooling purposes can add the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA ice maker to their kitchen or prep area. This ice machine head can produce as much as 336 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period and must be paired with a storage bin or a dispenser, which can be purchased separately. This is an air-cooled model, which does not use an air filter but does require 6 inches of clearance to properly allow for air intake and discharge. The ice maker's production estimate is based on an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and a water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA full cube ice machine head comes standard with features that are designed to provide reliable operation. The evaporator has nickel plating to better resist the damaging effects of ice and water exposure, while all ice-making surfaces include built-in antimicrobial protection to discourage the growth of bacteria. Ice production is kept consistent with a harvest assist mechanism. This ice maker is constructed with durable stainless steel and molded plastic.
- Full-cube ice maker
- Full-cube ice is best suited for beverage service
- 24-hr. maximum ice production capacity of 336 lbs.
- Uses an air-cooled condenser and does not require an air filter
- Requires 6-in. clearance for air intake and exhaust
- Can be paired with a storage bin or dispenser (not included)
- Bacterial growth on ice-making surfaces is inhibited by a built-in antimicrobial protection
- Nickel-plated evaporator resists ice and water damage for a long life
- Consistent ice production is ensured with a harvest assist mechanism
- Stainless steel and molded plastic construction provides durability
- An ambient air temperature of 70 degrees F and water temperature of 50 degrees F are recommended for optimal operation
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 336 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.3 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||336 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|