Because the Ice-O-Matic CIM0826HA Elevation Series™ ice maker breathes through the top and side, it requires 6 inches of clearance in these directions. All plastic used to construct components in the food zone is BPA free, and because it has no crevices, the food zone does not accumulate bacteria in its corners. Major components are removable, and most have an antimicrobial agent to slow bacteria growth.
To control the ice machine, staff can use its control board, which has digital diagnostics. One-touch controls offer a user-friendly solution for sanitizing and descaling the ice maker. The Ice-O-Matic CIM0826HA ice machine head produces half-cube ice, perfect for bagged ice and beverages. Half cubes quickly cool drinks but also melt more quickly than full-cube ice. This unit can produce 896 pounds of ice in 24 hours if conditions are ideal.
- 896-lb. ice production capacity
- 711-lb. AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- Uses BPA-free plastic
- Plastic food zone does not harbor bacteria because it does not have crevices
- Major components have Agion® to slow bacteria growth between cleanings
- Removable components are warewasher safe
- Digital diagnostics on the Smart Harness™ control board
- Sanitizing and descaling use 1-touch controls
- Air is taken in and discharged on the side and top
- 6-in. clearance is required for air intake and exhaust
- Half-cube ice size: 0.375 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Combines with the B42PS ice bin to store ice (bin sold separately)
- Ambient air temperature range: 50-100 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range: 40-100 degrees F
- Incoming water pressure range: 20-80 PSIG
- Part of the Elevation series
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 26.9 in. H
- 5 kW, 11.8 A
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
If you would like additional information on ice machines, check out the article to commercial ice machines.
Elevation Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 22" W, approximately 896 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (711 lb at 90°/70°), half-size cubes, Agion® built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.8 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic CIM0826HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet