The Browne HL1268 disher has a trigger release that makes serving vegetables, meat, rice, and more quick. The gray handle allows staff to easily identify that the disher is a size eight, and it is printed on the finger rest. This scoop can hold 3.89 ounces of product. The stainless steel bowl is easy to clean and is welded to the post connection for strength. A gap where food could gather is eliminated with the one-piece construction of the bowl. The Browne HL1268 disher's handle is made of polypropylene and is ribbed to make gripping it easy.
- 3.89-oz. capacity
- Great for scooping cookie dough, cake batter, vegetables, and more
- Size 8 is identified by the gray handle
- Easily see what size the disher is since it is printed on the finger rest
- Stainless steel bowl is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Polypropylene handle has ribs for gripping
- Strong bowl and post connections have been welded and polished together
- Gap is eliminated where food could accumulate thanks to the one-piece construction
- Product can be served quickly thanks to the trigger release
Deluxe Disher, size 8, 3.89 oz., one-piece, size stamped on finger rest, 18/8 stainless steel bowl, ribbed polypropylene handle, gray, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5712608 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|