The Browne HL1266 disher is ideal for serving controlled portions of vegetables, rice, meat, and more. It can also be used to scoop cookie dough or cake batter. Its white color signifies that it is a size six, meaning the scoop holds 4.82 ounces of product; the size is printed onto the finger rest for easy identification. Holding onto the scoop while serving product is easy since the polypropylene handle is ribbed. The bowl and post are constructed of a single piece for easy cleaning and to prevent food from accumulating. The Browne HL1266 disher uses a trigger release to quickly serve food by pressing down on the side.
- Ideal for serving meat, rice, or vegetables
- White color signifies size 6 which holds 4.82 oz.
- Size is stamped on the finger rest for easy identification
- Bowl is made of stainless steel, making it easy to clean
- Ribbed handle is easy to grip and is constructed of polypropylene
- Made of one piece to eliminate gaps where food particles could accumulate
- Bowl and post connections are strong since they are welded and polished together
- Trigger release is heavy duty for commercial use
Deluxe Disher, size 6, 4.82 oz., one-piece, size stamped on finger rest, 18/8 stainless steel bowl, ribbed polypropylene handle, white, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5712606 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet