The Browne HL12630 disher has a stainless steel bowl and post that are welded together and smoothed for strength. A trigger release makes serving product quick, and the size of the disher is printed on the finger rest. The red polypropylene handle also lets the server know that they are using a size 30. Small portions of starches, veggies, meats, and even desserts can be served with the Browne HL12630 disher. It has a 1.05-ounce capacity.
- Capacity of 1.05-oz.
- Create small portions of starches, meats, vegetables, or desserts
- Black handle signifies a size 30
- Size 30 is printed on the finger rest
- Constructed of stainless steel for constant use in commercial settings
- Gaps that can cause food contamination are eliminated thanks to the one-piece construction
- Bowl and post are welded together for strength
- Trigger release quickly removes product from the bowl
- Polypropylene handle has ribs to make holding it easy
Deluxe Disher, size 30, 1.05 oz., one-piece, size stamped on finger rest, 18/8 stainless steel bowl, ribbed polypropylene handle, black, NSF
Browne HL12630 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet