The Browne HL12624 disher's bowl is constructed of stainless steel for durability in commercial settings. The bowl is attached to the post by welding, creating a single piece. This construction prevents gaps that can collect food particles and contaminate product. The scoop has a capacity of 1.44 ounces that is ideal for making exact portions of cookies or mini cupcakes. Ribbed for comfortable holding, the handle on the Browne HL12624 disher is made of red polypropylene to let the staff know it is a size 24.
- Capacity of 1.44-oz.
- Serve vegetables and starches or scoop portions of dough and batter
- Red handle alerts the staff this scoop is a size 24
- Finger rest has size 24 printed on it
- Bowl is made of stainless steel for heavy duty commercial use
- Ribs on the polypropylene handle make it easy to hold onto
- One-piece construction prevents gaps that cause contamination
- Smooth surface since the welded area attaching the bowl and post has been polished
- Quickly serve product with the trigger release
Deluxe Disher, size 24, 1.44 oz., one-piece, size stamped on finger rest, 18/8 stainless steel bowl, ribbed polypropylene handle, red, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5712624 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet