The Browne HL12620 disher has a 2.08-ounce capacity that is great for serving meat, rice, potatoes, vegetables, and more. The yellow handle lets the staff know this scoop is a size 20, but it is also printed on the finger rest. Ribs on the handle make gripping it easy; it is constructed of polypropylene for heavy duty use. The bowl is constructed of stainless steel for durability and is easy to clean. The post and bowl are welded together to create a single piece where there is no gap where food can collect. The Browne HL12620 disher has a trigger release that releases product from the bowl quickly.
- 2.08-oz. capacity
- Size 20 can be signified by the yellow handle
- Size of the scoop is printed on the finger rest
- Serve meat, rice, potatoes, vegetables, and more
- Stainless steel bowl is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Food particles will not collect since there is no gap thanks to the one-piece construction
- Welded construction of the bowl and post are polished to a smooth surface
- Trigger release makes serving product quick
- Polypropylene handle is built with ribs to make gripping it easy
Deluxe Disher, size 20, 2.08 oz., one-piece, size stamped on finger rest, 18/8 stainless steel bowl, ribbed polypropylene handle, yellow, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5712620 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet