The Browne HL12616 disher has a blue, polypropylene handle that makes it easy to identify as a size 16. Ribs make gripping the handle easy, while the trigger release reduces the time it takes to serve exact portions of product. The stainless steel bowl is durable and resistant to corrosion. The bowl is welded to the post for durability and is polished for a smooth surface. The Browne HL12616 disher can be used to create exact portions of cookie dough and cake batter in 2.4-ounce portions.
- Makes exact portions of cookie dough and cake batter
- 2.4-oz. capacity
- Blue handle signifies a size 16
- Finger rest has size on it
- Bowl is constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty use
- Ribbed handle is easy to grip and made of polypropylene
- One-piece construction prevents a gap that can collect food particles
- Smooth surface where the bowl and post have been welded together
- Product easily comes out of the scoop with a trigger release
Deluxe Disher, size 16, 2.4 oz., one-piece, size stamped on finger rest, 18/8 stainless steel bowl, ribbed polypropylene handle, blue, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5712616 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|