The Browne DFW24 French whip is great for blending light mixtures, like sauces, egg whites, and more. The wires will not bend when using, and it withstands heavy use thanks to the stainelss steel construction. The handle is filled with epoxy to provide balance for ideal mixing without tiring out your hand. The Browne DFW24 French whip measures 24 inches long.
- Great for mixing sauces, hollandaise, and more
- Wires will not bend when using
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Food debris and liquid are kept out of the handle since the ends are welded
- Epoxy-filled handle is weighted for balanced to keep hands from getting tired
- 24-in. L
Deluxe French Whip, 24", epoxy filled, (8) soldered wires, stainless steel
Browne 571124 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Browne 571124 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
The home butcher said...
"Used to incorporate flour/cornmeal mixture into scrapple while cooking. Very heavy duty, much better than what I have seen in local restaurant su..."
"Used to incorporate flour/cornmeal mixture into scrapple while cooking. Very heavy duty, much better than what I have seen in local restaurant supply stores. Heavy gauge wire whips. The only negative is that the handle could be longer for what I use it for, but that is no problem. Bought a second one for my brother."