The Browne DFW22 French whip can withstand mixing light batters and sauces. The wires will not easily bend or scratch thanks to the stainless steel construction. Hand fatigue is prevented since the handle is balanced with its epoxy filling. With the help of the epoxy filling, the welded ends keep food particles and liquid out of the handle. The Browne DFW22 French whip is 22 inches long.
- Light mixtures are ideal for this utensil
- Bending of wires is prevented
- Durable construction thanks to stainless steel material
- Welded ends on the handle keep food particles and liquid out
- Hand fatigue is prevented since the handle is balanced with an epoxy filling
- 22-in. L
Deluxe French Whip, 22", epoxy filled, (8) soldered wires, stainless steel
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 571122 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet