The Browne DFW20 French whip is ideal for whipping egg whites and mixing batters and sauces. The wires will not easily bend during use thanks to the stainless steel construction. Its epoxy-filled handle is weighted for balance, preventing hand fatigue. The Browne DFW20 French whip handle's ends are welded closed to prevent food particles and liquid from getting inside and messing up the handle.
- Batters, egg whites, and sauces are ideal for this whip
- Wire will not easily bend
- Construction of stainless steel for heavy duty use
- Food particles and liquid are prevented from getting in the handle since the ends are welded
- Epoxy-filled handle creates balance to prevent hand fatigue
- 20-in. L
Deluxe stainless steel french whip are epoxy filled for superior durability. It also helps to prevent contamination due to accumulation of food particles. 20'
Browne DFW20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet