The Browne DFW18 French whip measures 18 inches in length. The wires will not easily bend, allowing the whip to be used for a long time. The stainless steel construction is durable and will not easily get scratched. Both sides of the handle have been welded closed and polished to prevent liquid and debris from getting inside. Since it is epoxy filled, the handle is balanced to prevent your hand from getting tired when whipping product.
- Great for whipping egg whites, batters, and sauces
- Wire is sturdy for constant use
- Scratching is prevented thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Both sides of the handle are welded and have polished end caps to prevent liquid and debris from getting inside
- Achieve balance in the handle to prevent your hand from getting tired since the handle is epoxy filled
- 18-in. L
Deluxe French Whip, 18", epoxy filled, (8) soldered wires, stainless steel
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 571118 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet