The Browne DFW16 French whip features thick wires that are perfect for whipping egg whites, batters, and heavy creams. Constructed of stainless steel, this utensil resists corrosion and will not easily scratch. The epoxy-filled handle is lightweight and balanced for comfortable and sturdy whipping. The Browne DFW16 French whip has end caps that are welded onto the handle, preventing liquid and debris from getting inside.
- Ideal for blending lightweight ingredients
- Wire will not easily warp
- Constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty use
- Welded and polished end caps keep liquid and debris from getting inside the handle
- Balance is provided since the handle is filled with epoxy, which also prevents liquid and debris from getting inside
- 16-in. L
Deluxe French Whip, 16", epoxy filled, (8) soldered wires, stainless steel
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 571116 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Utensils|