The Browne DFW12 French whip is ideal for whipping egg whites, making meringues, and whipped cream. Thanks to the stainless steel, the utensil will not easily scratch. The wire construction resists bending since it is heavy duty. The handle has a one-piece design and has welded end caps to prevent liquid and debris from getting inside. An epoxy filling in the handle provides balance and reduces fatigue in the hand. The Browne DFW12 French whip is 12 inches long.
- Wire is strong to resist bending when blending thick products
- One-piece handle is built with welded and polished end caps, ensuring liquid and debris cannot easily get inside
- Ideal for blending sauces but not dense ingredients
- Handle is filled with epoxy for weight, keeping the whip balanced and to reduce tiredness in the hand
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use and will not easily scratch
- 12-in. L
Deluxe French Whip, 12", epoxy filled, (8) soldered wires, stainless steel
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 571112 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|