The Browne CA1616 colander is constructed of heavy-duty aluminum for use in commercial kitchens. Thanks to the flat base, the colander stands on its own to provide hands-free draining. The handles are riveted and edges are rounded to add strength and structure. A 15-quart capacity fits in the 16-inch diameter and 7.3-inch depth. Liquid is drained through the 3⁄16-inch holes on the Browne CA1616 colander.
- Hands-free draining with the stand-alone base
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction for durability
- Riveted handles add strength and make lifting the dish simple
- Chipping and breaking does not happen easily with rounded top and bottom
- Capacity of 15 qt.
- 7.3 in. depth and 3⁄16-in. holes drain liquid
- 16 in. dia.
Colander, 15.1 qt., 16" dia. x 7-1/4" deep, 3/16" holes, riveted handles, rounded edges, stand alone base, 3.0 mm thickness, heavy-duty, aluminum
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5811616 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CA1616|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools|