The Browne 98192 ninth-size steam pan’s perimeter has an anti-jam design that prevents the pan from sticking when in drop-ins or stacked with other pans. Damage to the pan’s edges is prevented with the help of the anti-jam design and reinforced edges. The stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and stands up to use in commercial applications. Seasonings, spices, condiments, and more fit in the 0.8-quart capacity. Keep contaminants off food in the Browne 98192 ninth-size steam pan with the CP8192 flat and CP8192NC notched covers, which are sold separately.
- Ninth-size pan
- 0.8-qt. capacity is great for seasonings, spices, condiments, and more
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel construction is durable in commercial applications
- Anti-jam perimeter prevents the pan from sticking when stacked with other pans
- Reinforced edges ensure the edge will not bend easily
- Separately-sold CP8192 flat cover or CP8192NC notched cover keeps contaminants off food
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 41⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Steam Table Pan, 1/9 size, 2-1/2" deep, 0.8 qt. capacity, anti-jam, 25 gauge, 0.5 mm thickness, 18/8 type 304 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 98192 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|