The Browne 98166 steam pan is perfect for holding product over heat to keep it warm on buffet lines or in the kitchen. Anti-jamming technology prevents the pan from sticking in a drop-in or when stacked with other pans. Its reinforced edge protects against damage and makes grabbing the pan easy. This pan has a capacity of 2.8 quarts. The Browne 98166 steam pan is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion and scratch resistance. If your product needs to be stored, you can get a separately sold CP8162 solid cover or CP8162NC notched cover.
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and scratching
- Technology prevents the pans from jamming and sticking together, which protects the edge
- Reinforced edge adds strength to prevent bending
- Sixth-size pan has a 2.8-qt. capacity
- Cover product in the pan with a CP8162 solid cover or CP8162NC notched cover
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 6 in. D
- NSF certified
Steam Table Pan, 1/6 size, 6" deep, 2.8 qt. capacity, anti-jam, 25 gauge, 0.5 mm thickness, 18/8 type 304 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 98166 Specifications
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|