The Browne 98164 sixth-size steam pan has a stainless steel construction that makes the pan corrosion resistant and durable for commercial use. Bending and edge damage are reduced with the reinforced edges. Since the perimeter has an anti-jam design, stacked pans do not stick together so your pan’s edges are protected from damage. The 2.1-quart capacity of this Browne 98164 sixth-size steam pan is ideal for use in salad and sandwich prep areas.
- Sixth-size pan with a 2.1-qt. capacity
- Ideal in salad and sandwich prep areas
- 304 stainless steel construction is heavy-duty for commercial settings
- Anti-jam perimeter prevents damage to the edge and makes removing the pan simple
- Bending is reduced with the reinforced edges
- CP8162 flat cover or CP8162NC notched cover keeps food safe while storing (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Steam Table Pan, 1/6 size, 4" deep, 2.1 qt. capacity, anti-jam, 25 gauge, 0.5 mm thickness, 18/8 type 304 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 98164 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|