The Browne 98162 sixth-size steam pan has a capacity of 1.2 quarts, perfect for storing toppings on salad and sandwich prep tables. Since it is constructed of stainless steel, the pan is corrosion resistant and durable. The anti-jam perimeter prevents the pan from sticking when it is stacked with multiple pans so edge damage is reduced. Reinforced edges ensure the Browne 98162 sixth-size steam pan will not bend. With the addition of a separately-sold CP8162 flat or CP8162NC notched covers, your food will stay fresh longer.
- Sixth-size pan works well on salad and sandwich prep tables
- 1.2-qt. capacity
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Pan has an anti-jam perimeter that prevents the pan from sticking when stacked
- Bending is prevented with the reinforced edges
- Keep food fresh for longer with the CP8162 flat cover or CP8162NC notched cover (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Steam Table Pan, 1/6 size, 2-1/2" deep, 1.2 qt. capacity, anti-jam, 25 gauge, 0.5 mm thickness, 18/8 type 304 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 98162 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|