The Browne 98142 steam pan is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The anti-jamming design of the pan makes it simple to lift it out of drop-ins and stacks of pans, as well as prevent damage to the edge. The reinforced edges will not easily bend and make grabbing the pan to lift it easy. The Browne 98142 steam pan is a fourth-size pan with a 2.2-quart capacity that is perfect for side dishes and sauces.
- Fourth-size pan has a 2.2-qt. capacity
- Edges are reinforced to prevent bending on the edges and corners
- Damage-resistant thanks to the anti-jamming design of the pan
- Durable and easy to clean with the stainless steel construction
- Separately-sold CP8142 solid and CP8142NC notched covers
- Overall Dimensions: 103⁄8 in. L x 63⁄8 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Steam Table Pan, 1/4 size, 2-1/2" deep, 2.2 qt. capacity, anti-jam, 25 gauge, 0.5 mm thickness, 18/8 type 304 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 98142 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|