The Browne 98134 third-size steam pan features an anti-jamming design to prevent edge damage. The edge is also protected by the reinforced design. Stainless steel is used to construct the pan to prevent corrosion and provide durability. Side dishes on hot food bars fit perfectly in the 10.1-quart capacity. There are notched and solid covers that are compatible with the Browne 98134 third-size steam pan, but they are sold separately.
- Third-size pan
- 10.1-qt. capacity is great for serving side dishes on hot food bars
- 304 stainless steel construction is durable in commercial applications
- Edges will not bend thanks to the reinforced design
- Perimeter features an anti-jamming design that reduces the risk of damage
- CP8132NC notched and CP8132 solid covers are sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 123⁄4 in. L x 67⁄8 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Steam Table Pan, 1/3 size, 4" deep, 10.1 qt. capacity, anti-jam, 25 gauge, 0.5 mm thickness, 18/8 type 304 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 98134 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|