The Browne 98132 steam pan is perfect for tables and drop-ins while holding 6.3 quarts of side dishes. Its stainless steel construction makes the pan durable and easy to clean. Edges of the pan have been reinforced to prevent damage. There are notched and solid covers that protect product during storage but are sold separately. The Browne 98132 steam pan has anti-jam technology built around the pan’s perimeter that makes it easy to lift out of drop-ins and stacks of pans.
- Third-size pan has a capacity of 6.3 qt. that is great for side dishes
- Reinforced edges prevent damage to the edges and corners of the pan
- Lifting the pan out of a drop-in, table, or stack of pans is simple with the anti-jam design
- Corrosion resistant, easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- CP8132 solid and CP8132NC notched covers are sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 123⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Steam Table Pan, 1/3 size, 2-1/2" deep, 6.3 qt. capacity, anti-jam, 25 gauge, 0.5 mm thickness, 18/8 type 304 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 98132 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|