The Browne 9200 strainer has a 12-inch bowl to provide plenty of space for product, which prevents overflowing and loss of product. Liquid easily strains through medium mesh. To ensure water completely drains from the bowl, the frame has holes; this prevents corrosion and the growth of bacteria. The bowl has a double mesh construction that is rigid for durability. The reinforcing bands help with the bowl’s stability when dealing with large amounts of product. A 15-inch-long handle on the Browne 9200 strainer is sturdy and comfortable to grip.
- Strains through medium mesh
- Double mesh construction is rigid for durability
- Support to the bowl comes from reinforcing bands
- Tin dipped to provide strength to the construction
- Large amounts of product fit in the 12-in.-dia. bowl, preventing overflow
- Holes in the frame allow water to drain to prevent corrosion and bacteria growth
- 15-in. L heavy wooden handle
Strainer, 12" bowl, 15"L handle, rigid double medium mesh, heavy flat-bottom wooden handle, reinforced bands, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 574133 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet