The Browne 9199 strainer has been dipped in tin to add strength that makes it durable for commercial establishments. With a medium single mesh bowl, straining your products is simple. The bowl measures 10.75 inches in diameter in order to hold more product, helping to reduce overflow to help eliminate product loss. The 9-inch-long handle on the Browne 9199 strainer is constructed of heavy wood for strength.
- Tin dipped to gain strength for commercial use
- Medium single mesh bowl drains liquids easily
- 10.75 in. bowl is large to help prevent overflow
- Drain holes on the frame stop water build up
- Heavy wood-constructed handle adds durability for straining
- 9-in. L handle
Strainer, 10-3/4" bowl, 9"L handle, single medium mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 574120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet