The Browne 9195 strainer is dipped in tin to provide strength and durability for long term use in commercial applications. Liquid will drain through the medium single mesh bowl. The bowl is deep, measuring 6.75 inches in diameter, to prevent overflow and product loss. With the heavy wooden handle, the Browne 9195 strainer gives any kitchen a professional look and adds durability. The frame has drain holes designed to prevent water from collecting, eliminating the risk of corrosion and bacterial growth.
- Medium single mesh easily drains liquids
- Dipped in tin for strength
- 6.75-in.-dia. bowl allows for large capacities
- Drain holes in the frame keep water from collecting and harboring bacteria
- Heavy wood handle is durable and provides a professional look
- Handle measures 6 in. L
Strainer, 6-3/4" bowl, 6"L handle, single medium mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 574116 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Utensils|