The Browne 9193 medium mesh strainer has a 4.75-inch diameter and a 5.75-inch long wooden handle. This handle has a lacquer on it to protect the handle from damage in commercial settings. The tin is fully bathed for strength, and the medium single mesh layer is great for pasta, fruit, and more. Product loss is reduced thanks to the deep bowl. Liquid buildup is prevented since there are drain holes in the frame; this design helps reduce the risk of rusting and bacteria growth. The Browne 9193 medium mesh strainer has a pan hook on the opposite side of the handle so pulp can be removed from mixtures.
- Medium single mesh layer is great for draining large objects like pasta and fruit
- Drain holes in the frame help reduce liquid buildup that causes bacteria growth and rusting
- Fully-bathed tin is strong for commercial use
- Transporting the strainer is easy with the 5.75-in. handle
- Wooden handle has a special lacquer that protects it from damage
- Pan hook holds the strainer over a pan, pot, or bowl so contents can drain
- Deep bowl provides enough room for large portions without significant product loss
- 4.75 in. dia.
Strainer, 4-3/4" bowl, 5-3/4"L handle, single medium mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Browne 574114 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet