The Browne 9100 strainer is constructed for commercial use with its rigid double mesh construction and reinforcing bands. It is also dipped in tin add strength for high volume straining applications. The medium mesh bowl is 9 inches in diameter to provide space for product so overflow is reduced and product loss is eliminated. There are holes in the frame of the Browne 9100 strainer to help reduce the collection of liquid that causes corrosion and the growth of bacteria. Constructed of wood, the handle measures 9 inches long.
- Medium mesh layer for straining and draining
- Rigid double mesh construction is durable for commercial use
- Reinforcing bands add support to the bowl’s construction
- 9-in.-dia. bowl is deep to help prevent product overflow when draining
- Fully dipped in tin to add strength
- Holes in the frame allow draining to eliminate corrosion and growth of bacteria
- Wooden 9-in. L handle
Strainer, 9" bowl, 9"L handle, rigid double medium mesh, heavy flat-bottom wooden handle, reinforced bands, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 574131 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|