The Browne 9095 fine mesh strainer can be set over pots and pans thanks to the pan holder. The 6-inch long wooden handle is easy to grip and has a lacquer on it for protection. More product fits in the strainer since the bowl is deep, and product loss is cut thanks to the single layer of mesh. With the holes in the frame, liquid does not collect and cause rusting or bacteria growth. The Browne 9095 fine mesh strainer is heavy duty for commercial use since the tin is fully bathed.
- Single layer of mesh prevents product loss
- Heavy-duty for commercial use since the tin has been fully bathed
- Wooden handle is 6 in. L and is protected by a lacquer
- Strainer over pots and pans with the pan hook
- More product fits in the deep bowl
- Liquid drains completely with the holes in the frame to prevent rusting and growth of bacteria
- 6.75-in. dia.
Strainer, 6-3/4" bowl, 6"L handle, single fine mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Browne 9095 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet