The Browne 88236 steam pan has reinforced edges that make picking the pan up simple and protect it from damage. The anti-jamming technology has been built in so removing the dish from drop-ins and stacks of pans is easy. Since pans do not stick when stacked, damage to the edges is reduced. Its stainless steel construction is easy to clean, resistant to scratching, and durable for commercial use. The Browne 88236 steam pan is a two-third-size pan that has a 15.7-quart capacity.
- 15.7-qt. capacity in the two-third-size pan
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Easy to remove from stacks of pans, tables, and drop-ins
- Damage is prevented and strength is provided by the reinforced edges
- Stacked pans have ventilation to allow for drying after wash cycle
- CP8232 solid cover or CP8232NC notched cover are sold separately but keep product safe
- Overall Dimensions: 137⁄8 in. L x 123⁄4 in. W x 6 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 2/3 size, 15.7 qt., 13-7/8"L x 12-3/4"W x 6" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 88236 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|