The Browne 88194 ninth-size steam pan has a 1.1-quart capacity that is ideal for sauces. The anti-jam design and reinforced perimeter ensure the edges will not bend or damage. With the stainless steel construction, the pan is easy to clean and resists staining. When stacked with other pans, the Browne 88194 ninth-size pan has spacing to dry completely after being washed. Store food safely with the separately-sold CP8192 flat and CP81912NC notched covers.
- Durable stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion and easy to clean
- Prevent damage when stacked or put in a drop-in with the anti-jam design
- Stacked pans dry completely since there is spacing between them
- Bending is reduced with corners and edges that are reinforced
- 1.1-qt. capacity in the ninth-size steam pan
- Store food with the CP8192NC notched cover and CP8192 flat cover (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 41⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/9 size, 1.1 qt., 6-7/8"L x 4-1/4"W x 4" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5781904 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8194|
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|