The Browne 88192 ninth-size steam pan is constructed of stainless steel with reinforced edges and corners that can stand up to commercial use without significant damage. With its anti-jam design, the pan does not stick when stacked with other pans or put in a drop-in so edge damage is prevented. Stacked pans have spacing between them to allow drying after being washed. Seasonings, spices, and more are perfect for the Browne 88192 ninth-size steam pan with its 0.8-quart capacity.
- Ninth-size steam pan
- 0.8-qt. capacity holds seasonings, spices, garnishes, and more
- Reinforced edges and corners reduce bending
- Anti-jam design allows the pan to be removed from a drop-in, table, or stack of pans without damaging
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction stands up to commercial use
- Space between pans allows drying after wash cycles
- CP8192NC notched cover and CP8192 flat cover safely store food (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 41⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/9 size, 0.8 qt., 6-7/8"L x 4-1/4"W x 2-1/2" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5781902 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|