The Browne 88166 sixth-size steam pan has edges and corners that are reinforced, so they will not bend easily. Since the pan’s perimeter has an anti-jam design, damage is prevented. Constructed with stainless steel, the pan has durability for heavy use in commercial settings. When multiple pans are stacked, they have spacing to allow for ventilation so they dry completely. The Browne 88166 sixth-size steam pan has a capacity of 2.8 quarts that is great for side dishes.
- 2.8-qt. capacity with sixth-size pan works well for soups, sauces, and salad toppings
- Stainless steel construction provides durability for heavy use
- Pan perimeter has an anti-jam design that prevents damage to edges
- Edges and corners will not bend with reinforced construction
- Spacing between multiple pans when stacked allows for ventilation for drying
- CP8162 flat cover or CP8162NC notched cover sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 6 1⁄4 in. W x 6 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/6 size, 2.8 qt., 6-7/8"L x 6-3/8"W x 6" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5781606 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|