The Browne 88164 sixth-size steam pan has a capacity of 2.1 quarts for holding soups, dressings, salad toppings, and other food bar products. There is ventilation for drying when multiple pans are stacked thanks to the spacing between pans. Reinforced edges and corners prevents the pan from bending, while the anti-jam design protects edges from damage. With the stainless steel construction, the Brown sixth-size steam pan is durable for use on bars with heavy traffic. There are notched and flat covers available for the pan to protect product during storage.
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and resists scratching
- Edges and corners are reinforced to prevent bending
- Perimeter has an anti-jam design that protects edges from damage
- Pans dry when stacked thanks to the spacing between them
- Sixth-size pan has a capacity of 2.1 qt. for soups, dressings, salad toppings, and more
- CP8162NC notched cover and CP8162 flat cover are sold separately to keep food fresh longer
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 6 1⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/6 size, 2.1 qt., 6-7/8"L x 6-3/8"W x 4" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5781604 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|