The Browne 88162 sixth-size steam pan is ideal for storing and organizing product on salad and sandwich prep tables. Its capacity of 1.2 quarts for storing toppings, condiments, and more. The reinforced edges and corners help prevent bending around the perimeter. To save space, the pan can be stacked with other sixth-size pans. Spacing between each pan allows them to completely dry while stacked. Edge damage is prevented when stacking the Browne 88162 sixth-size steam pan thanks to the anti-jam design.
- Stainless steel construction ensures the pan is durable for commercial use
- Bending is reduced thanks to the reinforced edges and corners
- Anti-jam design eliminates edge damage when stacked or removed from a drop-in
- Stacked pans have spacing between them to dry completely after wash cycles
- Sixth-size pan is best used on sandwich and salad prep tables
- Capacity of 1.2 qt.
- CP8162NC notched cover and CP8162 flat cover are sold separately to keep food fresh longer
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/6 size, 1.2 qt., 6-7/8"L x 6-3/8"W x 2-1/2" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Browne 88162 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|