The Browne 88146 fourth-size steam pan is a perfect size for holding side dishes, salad toppings, and more. There are reinforced corners and edges to prevent the perimeter from bending. With the anti-jam design, edge damage is reduced since the pan will not stick when removed from a drop-in, table, or stack of pans. Stainless steel is used to construct this pan so it is durable for food bars and other commercial applications. The Browne 88146 fourth-size steam pan stacks with like-sized pans for organized storage. Since there is spacing between pans when stacked, ventilation allows them to dry completely.
- Fourth-size pan has a 4.6 qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction makes the pan heavy-duty and easy to clean
- Reinforced corners and edges protect the perimeter from damage
- Anti-jam design prevents sticking when being removed from a drop-in, table, or stack of pans
- Ventilation when stacked with other pans allows the pan to completely dry
- Keep contaminates off product with the separately-sold CP8142NC notched cover and CP8142 flat cover
- Overall Dimensions: 103⁄8 in. L x 63⁄8 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Stainless steel anti-jamming steam table pans, 24 gauge SS One fourth size, 6 x 10 x 6, NSF, Covers sold separately; Flat cover - 158-CP8142, Flat notched cover - 158-CP8142NC.
Browne 88146 Specifications
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|