The Browne 88142 fourth-size steam pan has a 2.2-quart capacity that is ideal for holding side dishes, salad toppings, and other products on buffets lines. Since there are reinforced edges and corners, the pan will not damage easily. The anti-jam design around the pan’s perimeter helps keep the pan from getting stuck in stacks of pans and drop-ins. Constructed of stainless steel, this Browne 88142 fourth-size steam pan is heavy-duty and easy to clean. To save storage space, the pan can be stacked with other Browne pans of this size. When stacked, there is spacing between the pans to provide ventilation so the pan can dry completely.
- Side dishes, salad toppings, and more are ideal for the fourth-size pan
- 2.2-qt. capacity
- Perimeter has an anti-jam design to prevent it from getting stuck
- Reinforced edges and corners prevent damage and make picking up the pan easy
- Commercial settings are no problem with the stainless steel construction since it is durable
- Stacked pans can dry thoroughly for sanitation since they ventilate
- Keep products safe during storage with the separately sold CP8142NC notched and CP8142 solid covers
- Overall Dimensions: 103⁄8 in. L x 6 3⁄8 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stainless steel anti-jamming steam table pan, 24 gauge SS One fourth size, 6 x 10 x 2.5, NSF, Covers sold separately; Flat cover - 158-CP8142, Flat notched cover - 158-CP8142NC.
Browne 88142 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|