The Browne 88136 third-size steam pan’s edges are protected from damage with an anti-jam design around the perimeter. With the reinforced edges and corners, bending is prevented to keep the pan's shape. The pan is constructed of stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. The Browne 88136 third-size steam pan has a 6.4-quart capacity that is perfect for holding product on food bars and in buffet lines. When stacked with other 123⁄4 inch by 67⁄8 inch by 6 inch pans, the spacing allows ventilation to dry the pans completely.
- Third-size pan holds up to 6.4 qt. of product
- Ideal for serving side dishes and other product on hot food bars
- Durable and resistant to dirt and stains thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Bending is prevented with the reinforced design on the corners and edges
- Edges are protected from damage due to the anti-jam perimeter
- Stacked pans dry with the ventilation system caused by spacing between pans
- CP8132NC notched and CP8132 solid covers are sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 123⁄4 in. L x 6 7⁄8 in. W x 6 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/3 size, 6.4 qt., 12-3/4"L x 6-7/8"W x 6" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5781306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|
Browne 5781306 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Bing the Chef said...
"This is very convenient for small parties especially if used with the food warmer. You can use 4 of these in the warmer and have no concern about..."
"This is very convenient for small parties especially if used with the food warmer. You can use 4 of these in the warmer and have no concern about food spoilage or shortage for a 24 hour party with a group of about 20."