The Browne 88124 half-size steam pan is constructed of stainless steel for durability. With the reinforced edges, bending is prevented around the corners and edges. The anti-jam design covers the entire perimeter of the pan to prevent the edges from damaging when removing the pan. Ventilation is possible so the Browne 88124 half-size pan can dry properly with the space between pans. The 4-inch depth holds up to 7 quarts of side dishes, salad toppings, and small entrées on food bars.
- Half-size pan with a 7-qt. capacity
- 4-in. depth works well for serving vegetables, pastries, and more
- Stainless steel construction is durable in commercial settings
- Reinforced edges and corners prevent bending
- Anti-jam design prevents damaged edges since it covers the entire perimeter
- Ventilation with the space between pans allows them to dry completely for sanitation purposes
- CP8122 solid and CP8122NC notched covers sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 123⁄4 in. L x 10 3⁄8 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Stainless steel anti-jamming steam table pans, 24 gauge SS Half size, 10 x 12 x 4, NSF, Covers sold separately, Flat cover - 158-CP8122, Flat notched cover - 158-CP8122NC.
Browne 88124 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|