The Browne 88122 half-size steam pan has reinforced edges and corners to keep it from bending. The anti-jam perimeter prevents damage to the pan’s edge. The stainless steel construction ensures the pan is durable and resistant to corrosion. For organized storage, this pan stacks with pans of the same size. When stacked, the pans have spacing between them to provide ventilation so they can dry completely after being washed. It has a 4.3-quart capacity for small entrées, salad toppings, side dishes, and more on food bars. The Browne 88122 half-size steam pan has compatible notched and flat covers that are sold separately.
- Half-size pan has a 4.3-qt. capacity
- Stacked pans have spacing for ventilation to completely dry for proper sanitation
- Anti-jam perimeter prevents edge damage
- Reinforced edge and corners will not bend easily
- Durability is provided by the stainless steel construction
- CP8122NC notched and CP8122 flat covers are sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 123⁄4 in. L x 10 3⁄8 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/2 size, 4.3 qt., 12-3/4"L x 10-3/8"W x 2-1/2" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5781202 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|