The Browne 88006 steam pan is able to hold 21.2 quarts of burgers, chicken, and other entrées since it is a full size pan. The anti-jamming technology that covers the pan’s perimeter prevents it from getting stuck in tables, drop-ins, or stacks of pans. It is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion thanks to the stainless steel construction. The edges of the Browne 88006 steam pan are durable since they are reinforced, preventing them from becoming damaged.
- Durable and easy to clean since it is constructed of stainless steel
- Easily remove the pan from a stack, table, or drop-in with the anti-jamming technology
- Damage is prevented with the reinforced edges
- Spacing between pans when stacked allow them to dry completely
- 21.2-qt. capacity
- Full-size pan is great for serving burgers, chicken, and more
- Safely store products with the CP8002 solid cover or CP8002NC notched cover (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 203⁄4 in. L x 123⁄4 in. W x 6 in. D
- NSF certified
Stainless Steel Anti-Jamming Steam Table Pan, 24 gauge SS Full Size 12 x 20 x 6, NSF, Covers sold separately; Flat - 158-CP8002, Flat notched - 158-CP8002NC, Dome cover - 158-SH8943, Hinged dome cover - 158-SH943HDC
Browne 88006 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|
Browne 88006 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Tony, beekeeper and syrup maker said...
"I bought two of these pans for maple sugaring and they are working great. They are nice and deep and each one will hold a full 4 gallon bucket of..."
"I bought two of these pans for maple sugaring and they are working great. They are nice and deep and each one will hold a full 4 gallon bucket of sap. I've been using one directly over the burner on an outdoor gas grill, and the other one on a wood stove, partly exposed to open flame. They have been under the flame continuously, some days for 20 hours and I've had no issues with warping or any other problems. It was definitely a good i vestment for me and is making sugaring much easier this season."