The Browne 88002 steam pan is durable since it is constructed of stainless steel. The reinforced edge provides the dish with strength for heavy use and makes grabbing the pan out of tables and drop-ins easy. Since it is built with anti-jamming technology, the pan will not get stuck in other pans, tables, or drop-ins, which helps reduce damage to the edge. The Browne 88002 steam pan is full size and has a capacity of 8.2 quarts.
- 8.2-qt. capacity
- Full-size pan is ideal for serving and cooking large batches of product
- Corrosion resistant and durable since it is constructed of stainless steel
- Does not get stuck in other pans, tables, or drop-ins thanks to the anti-jamming technology
- Grabbing the pans is easy with the reinforced edge
- Stacked pans have spacing between to allow for ventilation to dry completely
- Protect product from contaminants with the separately-sold CP8002 solid cover or CP8002NC notched cover
- Overall Dimensions: 203⁄4 in. L x 123⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, full size, 8.2 qt., 20-3/4"L x 12-3/4"W x 2-1/2" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5781102 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|