The Browne 8199 strainer is dipped in tin to ensure the bowl’s stability. With a double mesh design, there is a reinforcing layer to support the 10.75-inch bowl. The depth of the bowl works well with holding large amounts of product to help stop overflowing, reducing product loss. The Browne 8199 strainer’s frame has holes to help with draining, preventing water collection that enables corrosion and bacteria buildup. The wooden handle measures 9 inches long, which is a great size for comfortable draining.
- Double mesh design has a reinforcing outer layer
- Overflow is prevented with the 10.75-in.-dia. bowl
- Tin dipped to add strength
- Frame features holes to help drain water to prevent corrosion and bacteria growth
- Wooden 9-in. L handle is durable
Strainer, 10-3/4" bowl, 9"L handle, double medium mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 574130 Specifications