The Browne 8198 strainer has an outer layer with the double mesh construction that reinforces the bowl. Measuring 8 inches in diameter, the bowl is deep enough for large amounts of food without overflow, saving products and money. The double mesh design of the Browne 8198 strainer includes a reinforcing outer layer that adds support to the bowl. The handle is made of wood so it looks nice and is durable.
- Reinforcing outer layer is added with the double mesh design
- 8-in.-dia. bowl has space for food to prevent overflow
- Fully dipped in tin to ensure strength
- Holes in the frame drain water to prevent corrosion and growth of bacteria
- 6.5-in. L handle is made of wood for strength
Strainer, 8" bowl, 6-1/2"L handle, double medium mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Browne 8198 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet