The Browne 8195 strainer’s drain holes in the frame keep water from building up, which prevents corrosion and bacteria growth. The handle is constructed of wood and measures 6 inches long. Thanks to the double mesh design, there is an outer layer for reinforcement. The bowl in the Browne 8195 strainer measures 6.75 inches in diameter, which holds a large amount of product to help eliminate overflowing. It is dipped in tin for durability in heavy use situations.
- Outer layer of the double mesh construction is reinforcing
- Prevent overflow with the 6.75-in.-dia. bowl
- Dipped in tin for added durability
- Drain holes in the frame keep water from building up and creating corrosion and bacteria growth
- Strength is added with the wooden handle
- 6-in. L handle
Strainer, 6.74" bowl, 6"L handle, double medium mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 574126 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet