The Browne 8095 strainer’s handle is constructed of wood to ensure it is strong enough for straining in a commercial setting. The double mesh construction has an outer reinforcing layer that makes the bowl stronger for heavier loads. The depth of the bowl works well for a large amount of product, helping prevent overflow and product loss. The Browne 8095 strainer is tin dipped to add durability.
- Double mesh construction features an outer reinforcing layer to make the bowl stronger
- Frame’s drain holes reduce water collection that causes corrosion and bacteria growth
- 6.75 in. bowl is deep enough for a large amount of product
- Tin dipped to add durability in a commercial setting
- Handle is constructed of wood to add strength
- 6-in. L handle
Strainer, 6.74" bowl, 6"L handle, double fine mesh, wood flat-bottom handle, pan hook, reinforced wire rim, full-bathed tinned
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 8095 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Utensils|