The Browne 5814834 non-stick frying pan has a cooking surface that has an Eclipse® non-stick coating that makes cleaning simple. The satin-finished exterior is also easy to clean. Since the pan is constructed of aluminum, it is heavy duty and distributes heat evenly to produce quality product. Hot and cold spots are eliminated, while the wide base provides more room for more food. With the Browne 5814834 non-stick frying pan’s rivet-attached handle, strength is added and long term use is possible.
- Eclipse non-stick cooking surface is easy to clean
- Easy-to-clean satin finish on the exterior
- Strength is gained from the handle being riveted on the pan
- Silicone handle cover removes for cleaning and protects chefs from burns
- 5 gauge, 4.5 mm. aluminum construction distributes heat evenly
- Wide base accommodates more product
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. dia. x 2.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 14" dia. x 2-1/2", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, Eclipse® non-stick coating, 5 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814834 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet