The Browne 5814832 non-stick frying pan is constructed of 5 gauge, 4.5 millimeter thick aluminum that evenly distributes heat to ensure food is cooked evenly. The wide base of the pan allows more product to be prepared in one batch. Its exterior has a satin finish that is easy to clean, while the interior has a non-stick cooking surface that makes cleaning after cooking simple. The Browne 5814832 non-stick frying pan has a sturdy handle that is securely attached with rivets so the pan can be used for a long time.
- Cleaning the cooking surface is simple thanks to the Eclipse® non-stick surface
- Exterior has a satin finish that is easy to clean
- Can be used for long term since the handle is securely attached with 3 offset rivets
- Burns are prevented thanks to the silicone handle cover
- Cold and hot spots are eliminated thanks to the 4.5 mm. thick, 5 gauge aluminum construction
- More food can be prepared at once with the wide base
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. dia. x 2.3 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 12" dia. x 2-1/4", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, Eclipse® non-stick coating, 5 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814832 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet