The Browne 5814827 non-stick frying pan is easy to clean after cooking since food will not easily get stuck to the Eclipse® non-stick cooking surface. The aluminum construction of the pan helps evenly distribute heat to eliminate hot and cold spots so food cooks thoroughly and evenly. Its exterior has a satin finish that is easy to clean. The handle has been riveted to the side of the Browne 5814827 non-stick frying pan for strength and long-term use.
- Cleaning after cooking is simple thanks to the Eclipse non-stick surface
- Exterior of the pan has a satin finish for a clean look
- Can be used for a long time thanks to the rivet-attached handle
- Silicone handle cover protects user against burns and is removable for cleaning
- 4.5 mm., 5 gauge aluminum construction evenly distributes heat to ensure product cooks evenly
- More product can be put in the pan since it has a wide base
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. dia. x 1.3 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 7" dia. x 1-1/4", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, Eclipse® non-stick coating, 5 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814827 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet