The Browne 5814814 Thermalloy® frying pan can be used on flat burners without hot or cold spots thanks to the wide base design. Heat is evenly distributed with the aluminum construction. The angled handle is attached with offset rivets to provide support to the pan for long term use. With the removable handle sleeve on the Browne 5814814 Thermalloy frying pan, hand fatigue is reduced and heat is resisted. The satin finish on the pan is shiny and easy to clean.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Heavy-duty, 5 gauge aluminum constructed for high volume use
- Aluminum material keeps the heating even on the bottom
- Cooking on flat burners is possible with the wide base design
- Handle is attached at an angle for comfort when using to cook
- Rivet-attached handle provides stability and strength
- Prevent burns with the removable handle sleeve
- Satin finish is easy to clean
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. dia. x 2.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 14" dia. x 2-1/2", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, 5 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814814 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet